Effective 1月 1, 2021
Clever Care of Golden State Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Clever Care Health Plan Inc. (herein referred to as Clever Care) continues to update the information provided on its website to keep the information as current and as accurate as possible; however, please be advised that the website may possibly contain inaccuracies, errors or unauthorized modifications by third parties. Clever Care does not express warranty as to the accuracy of the information on its website. If you feel you have encountered a page with inaccuracies, please let us know.
Any links to non-Clever Care third-party or partner websites are for educational purposes and are intended for your convenience in obtaining related information. Any inclusion or mention of a third-party site does not imply an explicit recommendation or endorsement by Clever Care. Clever Care does not control the content of these websites and therefore cannot attest to the accuracy or completeness of information provided.
The information presented on our website is intended for educational purposes and does not in any constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation in connection with any service. Our mission is only to provide you with the necessary information about health services related to our products. If you are interested in any of our health care services, please contact us.
2. Ownership, License and Restrictions on Use of Materials
This website is owned and operated by Clever Care, all material contained in our websites is protected by law. All copyright, service mark and other proprietary notices must be kept intact.
3. Limitations of Liability
4. Not a Substitute for Professional Health Care or Advice
The information provided on this site is general in nature and is intended for educational purposes only. It is not a substitute for the advice of health care professionals. If you have
specific health care needs, or for complete health information, please see a doctor or other health care provider.
Except as described otherwise, all materials in the Clever Care sites are made available only to provide information about Clever Care and our products. Clever Care controls and operates this site from its headquarters in Arcadia, California, USA, and makes no representation that these materials are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the jurisdiction of the state of California. If you use this site from other locations you are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
6. Social Media Terms and Conditions
- By accessing, viewing, or using any social media pages operated by Clever Care, its subsidiaries, or its affiliates, the user indicates acceptance of the following social media terms and conditions and agrees to be legally bound by them:
- Clever Care, its subsidiaries, and affiliates does not validate third-party information posted on Clever Care social media pages. Any comments, statements, or opinions on those pages are not endorsed by Clever Care, and do not necessarily reflect the views, policies, or procedures of Clever Care. The information, materials and services on Clever Care’s social media pages are provided to the user “as is,” without any express or implied representations or warranties of any kind, including any warranties as to merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or non- infringement of intellectual property. Clever Care makes no representation or warranties as to any material or information posted on any Clever Care’s social media pages or that the user’s use of content posted on or material otherwise made available through Clever Care’s social media pages will not infringe the rights of third parties.
- Users shall not post materials to any of Clever Care’s social media pages that are unlawful, proprietary, fraudulent, libelous, slanderous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, abusive, harassing, or infringing on the rights of any third-party, including intellectual property, privacy/confidentiality, or publicity rights. Clever Care does not permit any of these practices, and reserves the right to immediately remove or edit any content within its sole discretion.
- By submitting content on or though Clever Care’s social media pages, the user grants Clever Care an unrestricted, nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such material throughout the world in any media. The user further agrees that Clever Care is free to use any ideas, concepts, and knowledge that the user provides to Clever Care on the social media site. The user also grants Clever Care the right to use the name submitted by the user in connection with such material. Clever Care reserves the right to alter the content on its social media sites at any time but has no obligation to update any information on its social media sites. Clever Care has no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13.
- The materials posted to Clever Care’s social media pages are not advice. By making the content on Clever Care’s social media pages available to the user, Clever Care is not engaged in rendering any legal, medical, or other professional advice.
- Users shall not post any personal or private health information, such as policy numbers, claim numbers, phone numbers, personal e-mail addresses, or any unique identifying information on a Clever Care social media page. Clever Care reserves the right to remove any social media posts that contain such information.
- Users shall not post any links or other content that contain viruses or malicious software or otherwise violate any federal or state laws. Users shall not post advertisements or solicitations of business. Any postings of this nature on Clever Care social media pages may be removed.
- Content on Clever Care’s social media pages (including, without limitation, text, design, graphics, logos, images, videos, as well as the selection and arrangement thereof) posted by Clever Care is the property of and owned by Clever Care, our licensors, or third party content providers, and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other applicable laws. Any other use of content on the site, including, but not limited to, the modification, distribution, transmission, performance, broadcast, publication, uploading, licensing, transfer, or sale of, or the creation of derivative works from, any material or information obtained from the site, or use of the site for purposes competitive to Clever Care, is expressly prohibited.
- Clever Care’s social media pages may contain links to other web sites, some of which are operated by Clever Care and others which are operated by third parties. These links are provided as a convenience to the user and as an additional avenue of access to the information contained therein. Clever Care has not necessarily reviewed all the information on these other web sites and is not responsible for the content of those or any other sites or any products or services that may be offered through those or any other web sites. Inclusion of links to other sites should not be viewed as an endorsement of the content of linked web sites. Different terms and conditions may apply to the user’s use of any linked web sites.
- Clever Care reserves the right to block or otherwise prohibit any person from accessing or using Clever Care’s social media pages for any reason whatsoever.
- Users are ultimately responsible for the content posted on Clever Care’s social media pages, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality, and copyright of any such material. Clever Care is not liable for any direct, or indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages that may arise from the user’s use of Clever Care’s social media pages. Additionally, the user agrees to defend and indemnify Clever Care and each of our respective officers, agents, directors, shareholders, partners, licensors, service providers, and employees, from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, issued by any third party due to or arising out of your use of Clever Care’s social media pages arising from a breach or alleged breach of these Terms and Conditions by the user (including, without limitation, any breach of the user’s representations and warranties set forth herein).
- Clever Care does not give medical advice via its social media sites. If you are seeking medical advice, please contact a doctor’s office or call 911 in the case of an emergency.